Warframe is a popular online third-person shooter action role-playing game that promises players fast-paced run-and-gun combat. You also get to fish in the game. However, the fishing process differs according to the platform you play on. Hence, this post discusses how to fish using Warframe fishing spear on different platforms.
How To Fish In Warframe On PC
If you’re on a Landscape map and haven’t yet received your fishing gear or wish to upgrade, press “M” to bring up the map. Look for the emblem of a fish. This will be the NPC who offers fishing equipment in that location. Make sure you have the necessary Rank and Standing to purchase goods. Proceed to do the following with them in tow:
- In your Arsenal, equip the Fishing Spear. You don’t need to equip more than one spear or bait since if you have at least one fishing spear, it will appear on the fishing menu.
- You can do this by going to the Arsenal on your ship’s lower deck and pressing “X,” or by pressing “Esc,” clicking on “Equipment,” then on “Arsenal.”
- Find a vast body of water to swim in. Remember that depending on the size of the fishing hotspot, different fish can be found. It varies according to location, day/night cycle, and weather.
- Equip your spear once you’ve arrived near a fishing hotspot. To access the radial menu, press ‘’Q,” then select the fishing spear. You can use the 1, 2, and 3 keys to throw bait and dyes. Special abilities cannot be used while a spear is equipped.
- Keep your eyes peeled for a fish. Fish can be startled by adjacent action, so crouching may assist. ‘’Ctrl” is the default crouch button.
- Use the right mouse button to aim your spear. When you have a fish in your sights, use the left mouse button to throw your spear.
- That is all there is to it. You instantly catch a fish if you hit it. You can now swap it for Standing or harvest it for resources by returning it to the hub.
How To Fish In Warframe On Xbox
Fishing in Warframe for Xbox is the same as it is on PC, except for the button assignment:
- In the Arsenal, equip the spear. You can do this on the ship by going below decks and hitting “X,” or by tapping the Menu button and selecting “Equipment,” then “Arsenal.”
- Make your way to a body of water.
- Equip the spear from the Radial Menu.
- Use the left trigger to aim and the Right trigger to throw the spear when you see a fish.
Fishing in Warframe differs according to the platform you play it on. There are also some similarities. Different platforms include PC, Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch. We discuss how to fish using Warframe fishing spear on different platforms.