The braided fishing line is the earliest and still very popular fishing line. It’s great power, lack of stretch, and high knot strength make it popular. Braids are generally made of lines and cotton, which are natural fabrics. Woven fibers or braids of man-made materials such as spectra, dacron have replaced the natural fiber braids. All the braided fishing lines have a very low resistance to sharp objects, abrasion and therefore, they easily cut braided lines. Generally, braided lines are ⅓ to ¼ of the diameter of fluorocarbon or mono. Therefore longer braided lines are easy to fit on a spool than fluorocarbon or monofilament line. Also, there is the fact that thin braided lines always provide very less resistance to the sea currents. All the braided lines have minimum stretch, high flexibility so that they can be cast to longer distances. If you don’t know how to find the perfect fishing line, then buy from here this high-quality braided fishing line.
Know-How, This High-Quality Braided Fishing Line Will, Help You
This braided fishing line will offer you superior strength, and it is very difficult to break. If you want an excellent braided fishing line, then no need to think twice; just buy this fishing line.
- Brand Name: SeaKnight
- With Ruler or Not: No
- Material: Braided Wire
- Position: Ocean Rock Fishing
- With Scale or Not: No
- Shape: Level
- Buoyancy Characteristic: Floating Line
- Model number: NANO 100M 300M Braid Line
- 4 Weaves: 4 Strands
- Line number: 0.3# 0.2# 0.4# 0.6#
- Strength test (LB) : 10LB 8LB 4LB 6LB
- Diameter (mm): 0.07mm 0.08mm 0.10mm 0.12mm
- 2 Colors: Low-Vis Green, Hi-Vis Yellow
- Memory: Extremely Low
- Coating Layer: Smoother
- Suitable: Saltwater/Freshwater
- Abrasion Resistance: Tough and durable, Strong PE
- Package: (1) Fishing wire
- This braided fishing line will offer you maximum strength, and when snagged, it is very difficult to break. It has a very long reel life if you are properly maintaining it.
- It can help fishermen to be successful, only if they are using it correctly. By using it, they will indeed win in the competition of fishing. It is a very helpful tool for fishermen.
- It is so hard that sometimes it will be extremely difficult for you to break it when snagged. It will not help you if you are fishing in clear water. It also requires a sharp instrument for cutting, and they need a small tag if you want to protect them from slippage.
- They have more cost than a monofilament line. They generally put extra stress on rods, line guides, and reel parts, which cause Breakage and premature wear.
This is an amazing and high quality braided fishing line if you are using it correctly. Buy this and be successful in your fishing competition.